Why do we hate NPR? Is it because:
- it is a publicly-subsidized propaganda organ
for leftwing politics?
- Its dishonest and one-sided reporting on
social issues threatens the fabric of American life?
- It proactively wants the USA to lose the War
in Iraq while offering hypocritical pieties about "Supporting the Troops?"
- It works to create a "multicultural" America
divided into interest-group and ethnic segments?
- It is heavily subsidized by the US taxpayer
through "programming fees" collected from "local" network affiliates as
tax-exempt contributions while allowing it to claim that it receives little
significant public money
What is NPR?
- The "Chicken-Little" Network offering a
daily does of impending calamity ("Today, children are at risk of
- The Luddite Network demanding a return (for
you, that is) to the life-style of the early Middle Ages
- The Anti-American Network taking a
consistent stand against the USA.
Any and all of these and more. In days to come we
will begin parsing NPR propaganda on this site. Anyone interested in
contributing, email webmaster-at-ihatenpr.org